প্রিয় শিক্ষার্থী বন্ধুরা আশা করি তোমরা সবাই ভালো আছো । আজ আমি তোমাদের সাথে আলোচনা করব Thirsty Crow' story । তোমরা যদি story a thirsty crow টি খুব ভালো করে শিখে নিতে চাও তাহলে অবশ্যই খুব মনযোগ সহকারে আজকের story a thirsty crow টি পড়তে হবে । তাহলে চলো প্রিয় শিক্ষার্থী বন্ধুরা শুরু করা যাক আজকের পড়াটি story a thirsty crow ।
Thirsty Crow Completing story in 150 words for hsc
Read the beginning of a story. Now, complete it in 150 words.
It was a hot day in summer. There was scorching heat of the sun. On that day a crow became very thirsty. It wanted to drink but there was no water around it. So, it began to fly and look for water. It flew on and on in search..............................
It was a hot day in summer. There was scorching heat of the sun. On that day a crow became very thirsty. It wanted to drink but there was no water around it. So, it began to fly and look for water. It flew on and on in search of water but in vain. Then it took a rest as it was tired. After that it started flying in search of water for the second time. All on a sudden, it found a jar in a field. Its joys knew no bounds seeing the jar. So, it flew down near the jar. When it peeped into the jar, to its surprise it found a little water at the bottom of the jar. It tried heart and soul to reach the water level but failed because the neck of the jar was too narrow for the crow to enter into it. Then it thought it had to leave the place without drinking. When it was about to leave the place, a new plan came to his mind. It found some pebbles scattered around the jar. It picked the pebbles one after another into the jar. As a result, the water level of the jar rose up. When the water came near its reach, it drank it and quenched its thirst and flew away. From the above story, we can clearly say that where there is a will, there is a way.
Thirsty Crow completing story
Once upon a time, a crow was very thirsty. It flew from place to place in search of water but unfortunately it did not find any water. All on a sudden, it saw a pitcher. It peeped into the pitcher and saw that there was a little water at the bottom of the pitcher. It tried to drink some water but its bill could not reach the water. It tried again and again but in vain. It became very sad and hopeless. Suddenly, it saw some pebbles near the pitcher. A good idea came into its mind. The crow picked up the pebbles and dropped them into the pitcher one by one. As a result, the water came up to the brim. The crow then drank water from it to its heart's content and flew away with a joyful mind. Thus, its cleverness helped it satisfy its thirst.
আর্টিকেলের শেষ কথাঃ Completing Story: 'Story of the Thirsty Crow' story in 150,200,250 words for class SSC and HSC
আশা করি আজকের story a thirsty crow এই পড়াটি তোমাদের ভালো লেগেছে এবং উপকারে এসেছে । তোমরা যদি এরকম পড়া চাও আমাদের কাছ থেকে তাহলে অবশ্যই Educationalblogbd.Com ওয়েবসাইটটি ব্যবহার করতে হবে । তোমরা চাইলে তোমাদের ফেইসবুকে থাকা বন্ধুদের সাথে শেয়ার করতে পারো । আমাদের সাথে থাকার জন্য ধন্যবাদ ।
- Completing story: 'Necessity is the Mother of Invention' for class SSC and HSC
- Story Writing: 'Obsession With Money' for SSC and HSC
- Completing Story:- "Happiness Lies in Contentment" for SSC and HSC
- Completing story: "Devotion to Mother/Obedience to Mother' for Class 6,7,JSC,9, SSC and HSC
- Completing Story:- Result of Greed for SSC and HSC
- Completing Story: Sotry of an Old Photograph for SSC and HSC Exam
- Completing Story: An unwanted incident for HSC
- Sense of Responsibility of a school boy completing story/ Sense of Responsibility of a Boy story
- Story: An Honest Woodcutter Completing Story for HSC
- Money Can't Buy Happiness Story with Bangla Meaning
- Story on ‘A Boy with Ready Wit’- Completing Story
- Devotion to mother completing story bangle
- The hare and the Tortoise story-completing story in large and short