Completing the story: The Pied Piper of Hamelin
Read the beginning of the story. Now, complete it.
Hamelin was a town in Germany which was facing a rat infestation. They tried to find out different ways and means to get rid of the rats but failed. However, they gathered in the Town Hall and asked the Mayor of the city to do something. The mayor,his counselors and the city dwellers were……………………………………………..
The Pied Piper of Hamelin
Hamelin was a town in Germany which was facing a rat infestation. They tried to find out different ways and means to get rid of the rats but failed. However, they gathered in the Town Hall and asked the Mayor of the city to do something. The mayor, his counselors and the city dwellers were holding a meeting in the Town Hall. They were talking about the remedies of the problem. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. When the door was opened a man with a multi-coloured dress appeared. He had a pipe in his hand. He told the Mayor that he could get rid them of the rats. The Mayor promised him to give one hundred guilders if he could really get the rats killed. He went down to the street and started playing his pipe. Hearing his pipe, all kinds of rats started coming out of the houses and their hiding places to the street. He waded into the river Weser and all the rats drowned. The piper asked for his prize but the Mayor wanted to give him half of the promised money. Then he started a difficult tune with his pipe and all the boys and girls came down to the street and followed the piper. He took them behind a hill of the city. When they went close to the hill, it opened and all the children with the piper entered into the hill. Finally, the opening space of the hill got closed and they could never come back.
- Completing story: 'Necessity is the Mother of Invention' for class SSC and HSC
- Completing Story: 'Thirsty Crow' story in 150 words for class SSC and HSC
- Story Writing: 'Obsession With Money' for SSC and HSC
- Completing Story:- "Happiness Lies in Contentment" for SSC and HSC
- Completing story: "Devotion to Mother/Obedience to Mother' for Class 6,7,JSC,9, SSC and HSC
- Completing Story:- Result of Greed for SSC and HSC
- Completing Story: Sotry of an Old Photograph for SSC and HSC Exam
- Completing Story: An unwanted incident for HSC
- Sense of Responsibility of a school boy completing story/ Sense of Responsibility of a Boy story
- Story: An Honest Woodcutter Completing Story for HSC
- Money Can't Buy Happiness Story with Bangla Meaning
- Story on ‘A Boy with Ready Wit’- Completing Story
- Devotion to mother completing story bangle
- The hare and the Tortoise story-completing story in large and short